Friday, January 9, 2009

Who's Sleeping Now?

Andy noted in his first blog that he would be updating the blog while I (Jackie) was sleeping and has subsequently made many a comment about my sleeping patterns. I would just like to note that 1, this is Jackie and 2, Andy has been asleep for a long time.

We had an ultrasound today to check the baby's size. Baby Van is weighing in at 4 pounds and 9 ounces at 34 weeks and 2 days old! He or she is on the smaller side but they don't seem too concerned about that. Baby Van appears to have missed the Shea giant head gene which I am pleased about considering I get to deliver this little number. It does appear to have picked up the Shea gene for hair thickness (I will remain silent about how this compares to the Van Inwegen hair gene), apparently she could tell it has a good amount of hair already. Andy was very disappointed that she gave no hints or pictures that indicated anything regarding the baby's gender. He/she was very active during the ultra sound and we got some great pictures which we will post shortly. We are also lacking in belly pictures so will post some of those as well.

No comments: