Sunday, January 11, 2009

6 Weeks To Go

As Baby Van sailed past it's 34th week en utero, we are approaching the state of readiness. I define readiness differently than Mr. Webster. Readiness to me means we have no idea what we are in for; however, we will appease the anxiety by assuming if we have enough onesies, burp rags, and car seats that we can tackle whatever nature throws at us or burps up on us around February 18. In my most recent preparation, I slept for 12 hours straight (as Jackie noted below). And it was good. A dad has to do his part as well.

Below is a snapshot of Baby Van during our last ultrasound. He or she is clearly running out of room. This ultrasound was different from the last as now we only see parts of arms instead of the whole arm, chest, head, whatever Jackie had for lunch, and some car keys. Not sure how those got in there. I think Baby Van has my nose and Jackie's chin. As long as it doesn't have Belle's tail, we're good with however things turn out.


From the front and behind, you many not notice that Jackie is pregnant. Below, sure, you see a little belly there.

But when she turns sideways, POW! There's Baby Van, and I love it! How cute!!!

2 comments:

william francis said...

congrats on the baby. Could you have Andy email me. We lived in the same dorm at Gonzaga back in 1995 and i've been wondering what he's been up to. looks like quite a bit. thanks. William Loren Francis
wfrancis76@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Jackie you look so adorable with your baby belly. I am so excited for your family as you venture into this next phase of your life. I'm sorry to hear that you had a scare with your son or daughters heart, I know how hard that must have been for you. I'm glad that in the end everything worked out okay for you baby.

May God bless you and your family as you finish this final phase of your pregnancy and begin being a parent the most joyous job ever.

We care about you guys, take care. The Fresquez Family