Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Do I Look Pregnant?

This is a simple question, but has significant weight behind it (pun intended). We've all been asked, "do these pants make me look fat?" and no one answers that with a yes even if Dumbo is squeezing out the seems. So when faced with, "do I look pregnant?" I panicked. Noticing the look on my face, Jackie assured me the correct answer was "yes." Yes because she's been waiting soooo long for this to finally happen. Yes because it's such a happy time for both of us. Yes because there are lots of cute maternity close yet to be purchased. But most importantly, yes because she is FINALLY showing...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yey ITS SHOWING! :) soo cute! how exciting! Wait till the baby starts moving! It's the best feeling! :)

The Holbert's said...

Ya! You look GREAT Jackie!!!
Lots of Love!