Sunday, August 30, 2009

6 Months

Ian hit the six month mark this past week. Below are the pictures from his usual monthly photo-shoot.








It's funny when we ask other people who they think Ian looks like. Some claim that he is a clone of me. Others say, without hessitation, that he looks exactly like Jackie. We've decided he has a good mix of both of our featurers. Below is a shot my mom snapped of me in 1977.
Compare that to this photo of Ian snapped yesterday.



Regardless of who looks like who, it's fun to lay around naked.

1 comment:

Misti said...

Wow Andy all naked on the net! :)
I do have to say I am in the group that thinks he looks just like Jackie, sorry!
Don't worry I carried Ry for what 9 months and she does not look a thing like me at all.
I love the monthly update pictures they are so cute! I had Ry on my lap the other day going through your pictures and she was smiling at the screen... I assume at Ian's pictures or she had gas, whatever. :)