Monday, October 13, 2008

It Kicked Me!

While Jackie has been feeling the fluttering for weeks now, tonight I felt my first kick! And let me tell you, it feels great to be a dad! Below are pictures of our little kicker at 21 weeks, 5 days. I guess it's fitting that it kicked me. Earlier in the evening, I walked across our bedroom carpet to feel some kicking. Unfortunately, my socks collected some static electricity along the way and I shocked Jackie's belly. My first failure as a father! Sorry baby Van.




6 comments:

K said...

Ah.. the bump is getting bumpier! Looking good, Jax! Oh, and Andy, there will be many more opportunities to feel like a failure as a dad in the future, just ask me. The trick is to let it go (the feeling, not the baby. Hold on tightly to the baby).
PS: where did the soul patch go?!

Anonymous said...

That's an old picture I whipped up out of the archives. Gotta mix it up a little.

JD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JD said...

yeah.. i removed my own post.

The Lodatos said...

Congrats on the baby bump kicking! I cannot wait to feel that too, though I have heard that most people mix it up to Gas. wonderful something I want to tell my kid, sorry I thought you were gas. ;0

Jackie you look great! I cannot wait to start showing myself. You are so cute pregnant! :)

Anonymous said...

Jackie - you look great and your baby bump is so cute!
Andy - you look great too... all clean shaven ;-)